If you are planning to join your partner in Dubai, you must obtain a partner visa or a dependent visa. A partner visa allows you to legally stay in Dubai and work as well. However, the process of obtaining a partner visa in Dubai can be quite complex. Several requirements that you must fulfill. In this blog post, we will take a closer look at the requirements for a partner visa in Dubai, including the cost, cancellation, renewal, and more. But first, we will know what exactly is the partner visa in Dubai. Let us move on:
Understanding the Partner Visa in Dubai
Before we dive into the requirements for a parents visa Dubai, let us first understand what it is. A partner visa is a type of dependent visa in Dubai that allows the spouse or immediate family visa cost in Dubai members of a UAE resident to legally reside and work in Dubai. This visa is valid for three years and you can apply for renewal after that period. It is essential to understand the requirements for obtaining this visa to ensure a smooth and hassle-free application process.
Requirements for a Partner Visa in Dubai
To apply for a partner visa UAE, you must meet certain requirements. Here are the essential requirements:
- Sponsorship: Your partner must sponsor your visa, and he or she must be a UAE resident with a valid residence visa.
- Relationship Proof: You must provide proof of your relationship with your partner. Such as a marriage certificate, birth certificate, or any other legal document, that proves your relationship.
- Health Check-Up: You must undergo a medical check-up to obtain a clean bill of health from the Dubai Health Authority.
- Emirates ID: You must obtain an Emirates ID. Which is a mandatory identification card for all UAE residents.
- Passport Copies: You must provide a copy of your passport, and it must be valid for at least six months.
Cost of a Partner Visa in Dubai
Obtaining a partner visa in Dubai comes with a cost. Here is a breakdown of partner visa cost in Dubai:
- Application Fee: The application fee for a partner visa is AED 1,170.
- Visa Stamping Fee: The visa stamping fee is AED 310.
- Emirates ID Fee: The Emirates ID fee is AED 370.
- Medical Check-Up Fee: The medical check-up fee varies depending on the clinic, and it can range from AED 250 to AED 500.
Cancellation of a Partner Visa in Dubai
If you wish to cancel your partner visa in Dubai, you must follow a specific process. Here are the steps for partner visa cancellation Dubai:
- Submit An Application: You must submit an application for visa cancellation to the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA).
- Pay The Fee: You must pay a fee of AED 110 for the visa cancellation.
- Return The Visa: You must return the visa to the GDRFA.
Renewal of a Partner Visa in Dubai
Residence visa renewal Dubai is a straightforward process that requires you to follow a few steps. The first step is to submit an application for visa renewal to the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA). Once the application is submitted, you will need to pay a fee of AED 600 for the visa renewal. Additionally, you will need to undergo a medical check-up and obtain a clean bill of health from the Dubai Health Authority. Finally, you will need to obtain a renewed Emirates ID. It is essential to renew your partner visa on time to avoid any legal complications, and you should start the renewal process at least 30 days before your current visa expires.
Getting a partner visa in Dubai can be a complex process. But it is crucial to understand the requirements and follow the necessary steps to ensure a smooth and hassle-free application process. We hope this ultimate guide has provided you with the necessary information about partner visas in Dubai, including the cost, cancellation, renewal, and more. If you need assistance with the partner visa application process or have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Docman Visa Consultancy Dubai. Our team of experts can guide you through the process and ensure a successful application. Contact us today for more information.